Friday, March 26, 2010

This or That With Martin Wilson!





Hey Readers!
I’m baaaaaaaaaack! I don’t have any reviews for you yet, but I do have something else equally exciting … today begins “This or That!” You’re probably asking, “What’s ‘This or That,’ Carly?” so allow me to explain. About a month ago, I asked our TBF authors to fill out a quick survey and email me their responses. Over the next 20 days, I will post the survey responses of our authors. 
Today’s featured author is … Martin Wilson!
Here’s what Martin had to say about his preferences:
1. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla
2. Realistic fiction or fantasy? Realistic
3. City mouse or country mouse? City
4. Pop music or classical? Pop
5. Dogs or cats? Dogs
6. Pen or pencil? Pen
7. Cursive or printing? Printing!
8. Summer Olympics or winter Olympics? Summer
9. DVDs at home or movies in the theater? DVDs
10. Hardcover or paperback? Paperback
So readers, now you know a little bit more about Martin Wilson. Come back tomorrow to find out who the next featured author is!

No comments:

Post a Comment