Tuesday, March 30, 2010

This or That With Robin Brande!

Hey Readers!
Today on the agenda? “This or That” with Robin Brande! She’s a rebel! She couldn’t just give me a simple answer (but we love you for it, Robin)! :)
1. Chocolate or vanilla? Peanut butter. 
2. Realistic fiction or fantasy? Love a combo of them both! Real people in fantastic situations. I consider Harry Potter great realistic fiction as far as the emotions and relationships go. The fact that there’s magic on top of it all is a bonus. 
3. City mouse or country mouse? Country! 
4. Pop music or classical? Pop.
5. Dogs or cats? Dogs!
6. Pen or pencil? Pen. Even though I make mistakes and then can’t erase them.
7. Cursive or printing? Bad cursive. Like, unreadable.
8. Summer Olympics or winter Olympics? Personally I prefer summer sports, yet I’d rather watch the Winter Olympics. Can’t explain.
9. DVDs at home or movies in the theater? DVDs at home. Because I watch a movie all the way through, then love to watch it again with the director’s and/or screenwriter’s commentary. I always feel I can learn so much that way about storytelling, plot, dialogue, editing, etc. I consider watching movies to be part of my job, so I take it seriously! (At least that’s what I always tell people who wonder why I’m goofing off so much and watching so many movies. Research, people.)
10. Hardcover or paperback? Paperback. I feel too stressed about getting my hardbacks all banged up. I like the casual nature of the paperback.

No comments:

Post a Comment