Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Introductions and All That Jazz ...




Hey fellow bookworms!

I’m so psyched to be the teen blogger for Teen Book Festival (heretofore referred to as TBF)! First, a quick introduction: my name is Carly, and I’m a bibliophile. Bibliophile: a person who loves books. I also have a WordGirl-like obsession with vocabulary. And by the way, Jack Ferraiolo, who developed the series WordGirl (and won an Emmy for it!), came to TBF 2009. That’s right, I’m not afraid to name drop … after all, this blog is all about name dropping! I’ve been involved with TBF since the very beginning FIVE YEARS AGO! Now, I’m a student at Nazareth College, the host of the fourth and fifth annual TBF.

For those who’ve never attended TBF, let me assure you right now that it will be the most fun that you have all year long. And for those that have been, well, you know exactly what I’m talking about …

I’ll be using this blog to get everyone ready and excited for the 5th Annual TBF. Bookmark this page because you’re not going to want to miss the book reviews, exclusive author interviews, or sneak peeks that I’ll be posting!

But this blog isn’t all about me. I want to know what YOU GUYS are thinking about TBF! Leave me comments and tell me what YOU’RE reading, what YOU’RE thinking, and what YOU want to know about!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that you're doing this blog, Carly! I can't wait to see what fun things you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Stuck in Neutral and I love that you're the TBF blogger Carly. I'm really enjoying the blog postings and I also must say that Stuck In Neutral is my favorite Terry Trueman book, too. I don't think anything else he's written has even compared.


    P.S. it's Mandy, but it'll only post as anonymous.

    ReplyDelete