Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Vlog Day!

Hello Readers!

It’s been a while since I posted any videos, so we’ll make this the ultimate video post!

(I'm having some technical difficulties with this post.  Videos presenting themselves on top of the text, weird spaces, etc.  If you find that you're having the same problems, refreshing the browser seems to resolve them! If not, leave me a comment and let me know.)

Up first, the book trailer for A.S. King’s newest novel “Please Ignore Vera Dietz” (which I reviewed here).  If you’ve read my review, you know that “Vera” was one of my favorite books of this fall, so I’m totally in love with this trailer.  Check it out!



This video features Torrey Maldonado, one of our TBF 2011 authors reading an excerpt of his book “Secret Saturdays” at the Brooklyn Book Festival.  And hey, isn’t that TBF alum Barry Lyga reading Torrey’s introduction?



This link will take you to a video of Torrey on NBC, as he discusses growing up in New York City and how it has influenced his writing, specifically his novel “Secret Saturdays.” 

I can’t believe that I forgot to post this video earlier in the year.  Nazareth College produced this video from footage of TBF 2010.  Were you there? Look for yourself in the video!




Readers, if I’ve missed any awesome book or TBF related videos, let me know about them by leaving me a comment! (Especially book trailers … I love a good book trailer!)


No comments:

Post a Comment