As you know, I try to feature guest bloggers at least a few times a year. Today, Miranda, an avid TBF fan, is contributing to the blog. So everyone, meet Miranda!
Hey, guys, I’m Miranda, a guest blogger for Carly. Like Carly, TBF is an event that I get all hyped up about. It’s like my birthday; I look forward to it every year. It’s that great! My first time going to TBF was in 2009 and I loved it! I was so excited to go back in 2010. Now, this is the seventh year of TBF and I’m so pumped. Here’s why:
Ten Reason Why TBF Rocks
1. It’s a teen book festival. Not an adult or a kid book festival, it’s a teen book festival.
2. It’s a free admission event.
3. Different young adult authors from around the country come right here to Rochester!
4. You get to meet your favorite or soon-to-be favorite authors.
5. You get to know more about the authors and their books through our author panel and author sessions.
6. You can chat with the authors and gush to your favorites about how much you love their books and how amazing they are. (They really do love hearing from their fans.)
7. You finally have the chance to get ask the authors all of the questions that you’ve been dying to know the answer to.
8. You can buy the authors’ books (provided by our sponsor, Barnes and Noble, thank you guys!) and get them personally signed by the author themselves.
9. You can also buy TBF merchandise so you can remember this great day.
10. It’s a fun event! Getting together with your friends, reading books, and chatting with other teens. Have fun picking on Terry Trueman (Haha, just kidding! We love you, Terry! J).
Remember the date for TBF in 2012 is Saturday, May 19 from 9am-5pm. It will be great, trust me. Be sure to come back and visit the blog to get the inside scoop about books and authors from TBF!
Well said, Miranda! Thanks so much!