Wednesday, May 23, 2012

TBF 2012: Instagram Edition!

Hey Readers!

Well, the 7th Annual Greater Rochester Teen Book Festival was last weekend and it was, of course, AWESOME. I guess what they say about "Lucky 7" is right, because I truly think this was our best TBF yet!

We all know that I'm obsessed with TBF, but I'm also obsessed with Instagram. In honor of these obsessions, I present a recap of TBF 2012 via Instagram pictures. It's the best of both worlds!

The crowds prepare for the authors arrival.

An awesome volunteer gets the crowd practicing their cheers for the authors' arrival.

The crowd goes wild as the author parade reaches the Schults Center.

A marching band led the parade again this year.

Authors (Inara Scott and Cinda Williams Chima) were transported by classic cars and limos. 

James Kennedy, Cat Patrick, and Gabrielle Zevin ride in style.

Nick Podehl and his wife Erin and Brent Crawford.

Laurie Halse Anderson curtsies in greeting her adoring fans.

Cat Patrick waves hello.

Julia DeVillers and Jennifer Roy arrive.

Jenny Han and Melissa Walker emerge from their car.

The Golden Flyer and a spartan (?) cheer on the authors.

The Mercy show choir provided pre-opening session entertainment.

Teens browse the Barnes & Noble bookstand.

TBF … where teens read EVERYWHERE!

Just a small section of the audience for the opening session.

The winner of the TBF t-shirt contest with her winning design and Stephanie, TBF founder and goddess.

A.S. King got her pants back!

Well readers, it was a GREAT year. And guess what? Only 359 days until TBF 2013 …


1 comment:

  1. I am glad the festival turns to be successful. I wish I was there to witness the event. Thank you for posting the photos. I am looking forward to your next posts.

    ReplyDelete