Friday, April 9, 2010

This or That With Amy Kathleen Ryan!



Hi Bookworms!
Sorry I haven’t posted in a week! I really don’t have an excuse and it’s currently 8am so I’m not exactly awake enough to make up a good one …
Anyway, hopefully Amy Kathleen Ryan’s “This or That” survey will make up for it!
1. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate! 
2. Realistic fiction or fantasy? Realistic, usually
3. City mouse or country mouse? Country mouse
4. Pop music or classical? Depends on my mood. Usually pop.
5. Dogs or cats? Dogs!
6. Pen or Pencil? Pen
7. Cursive or printing? Cursive
8. Summer Olympics or winter Olympics? Summer
9. DVDs at home or movies in the theater? Movies in the theatre
10. Hardcover or paperback? Hardcovers from the library
I’m going to make up for the posts that I missed by posting a few surveys today! I’ll post them separately, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment