Friday, April 9, 2010

This or That With Lindsay Cibos!

What’s up, Readers?
I’ll tell you what’s up here! I got my nook! It is awesome … I’m completely in love with it. It’s way cooler looking than the Kindle, but otherwise they’re pretty much the same. I can take it EVERYWHERE with me and it weighs less than a pound. (I know, I sound like Barnes & Noble is paying me to say this. But they’re not, I swear.)
Anyway, let’s get to the even more fun stuff! “This or That” with Lindsay Cibos …
1. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
2. Realistic fiction or fantasy? Fantasy
3. City mouse of country mouse? Country mouse
4. Pop music or classical? Pop music
5. Dogs or cats? Cats
6. Pen or pencil? Pencil
7. Cursive or printing? Printing
8. Summer Olympics or winter Olympics? Winter Olympics
9. DVDs at home or movies in the theater? DVDs at home
10. Hardcover or paperback? Paperback 
There are more surveys to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment