Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spy Girls

Hello Readers,

Do you have certain books that you associate with specific times in your life?  A book that, when you open it, brings back a flood of memories about the first time you read it?  For me, “I’d Tell You I Love You, but Then I’d Have to Kill You” by Ally Carter is one of those books.  “I’d Tell You I Love You, but Then I’d Have to Kill You” will forever make me think of laying on a chaise lounge on my deck, reading the book in a pair of sunglasses during the summer that I was sixteen.  Needless to say, “I’d Tell You I Love, but Then I’d Have to Kill You,” is one of my faves.

Cammie Morgan attends the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women, a spy school in disguise as an elite prep school.  Cammie can speak fourteen languages and kill a man seven different ways, but when she meets a normal guy, she has to learn how to have a relationship with someone who can never know the truth about her.

“I’d Tell You I Love You, but Then I’d Have to Kill You” is a sweet story with a strong female protagonist (and you all know how much I love those), and best of all, it’s first in a series.  So far, there are four published Gallagher Girls novels, so once you finish the first one ,you can move right on to the next. 

Have you read any (or all!) of the Gallagher Girls books?  If so, which is your favorite?



4 comments:

  1. cute blog! I'm a new follower!! Love the blog and I'm excited to read more!

    Follow me?!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these yet but they sound super good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should definitely give them a try, Brittany!

    ReplyDelete